Diploma in Sharia Sciences (DSS)
This program is designed to equip learners with a solid basis in the sciences of the Sharia (Islamic education). It is taught by professional scholars and specialists through modern technology and cutting-edge educational tools. The program consists of the both Basic knowledge fields including: Tafsir of the entire Holy Quran, Hadith Al-Ahkam/Fiqh, Aqidah, and Supporting knowledge fields which will include number of important courses.
Our vision is to create a specialized Islamic culture among the learners, and to make the study of the Islamic Sharia sciences accessible worldwide and available to everyone with the highest quality standards.
Qualifying specialized competencies equipped with basic skills in Islamic studies, through a curriculum that combines authenticity and contemporary, preserving the fundamentals of religion and the purposes of Sharia, and focusing on moderate thought and understanding reality with awareness and wisdom.
- Preparing qualified specialists in the field of Islamic Sharia sciences, scientifically, professionally and behaviorally.
- Enhancing the skills to deal easily with Islamic sources and references.
- Work to consolidate the moderate thought.
- Contribute to meeting the community’s religious needs in the field of Islamic studies.
- Building effective and influential partnerships.